The Seychelles is found in the Indian Ocean close to the Eastern Coast of Africa. This archipelago of 115 glittering islands is known more for its luxury resorts and small boutique hotels.
Seychelles enchants with her diverse offering that includes the dense forests that blend into solitary beaches ,warm Turquoise waters and coral reef, as well as birds sanctuaries,exotic vegatation,secluded coves, mountain peaks,and tropical coco de mer palms.
You may sail on a traditionally boat and island hopping through paradise, stopping off in secluded hideaways, walk on uninhabited beaches and fascinating local villages.
We offer a whole selection of sightseeing and cultural experiences that you can add to your holiday and enrich your Seychelles experience.
After an experiential African safari filled with adventure and excitement, the nearby Indian Ocean islands offer the perfect place for relaxation and to reflect.
- All Inclusive Seychelles beach holidays relaxing on spectacular white sand
- Indulge in the enchanting colonial allure, tranquil gardens and splendid shops of Victoria on Mahé Island.
- Sail around the stunning islands on an unforgettable island-hopping on a cruise
- Sail on board a historical traditionally-rigged vessel with Sea Shell & Sea Pearl or on a modern yacht with Sea Star & Sea Bird.
- Seychelles Tailor Made
Seychelles: Suggested holiday
- Experience Mahé Island & Praslin Island two of the largest islands of with short flights and high quality resorts
- Enjoy an enchanting mix of Creole life at Mahé and Silhouette Island
- Travel adventure by combining the three island of Praslin, Desroches & Mahé